Moving is a big deal. We know that better than anyone - which is why we want you to be as prepared as possible. Below is some info that we hope will answer the bulk of your questions. Have a few more? No problem. Contact us
to set up a time to chat or tour.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT TO PAY IN ADDITION TO RENT?
To reserve your apartment home, you can expect to pay the following:
- Application fee: $55.00 per person
- Administration fee: $150
- Refundable security deposit:
- 1 bedroom & Studio: $300 on approved credit
- 2 Bedrooms: $400
If you are bringing along your furry friends, you can also expect:
- Refundable Pet Deposit: $100
- Non-Refundable Pet Fee: $250
- Monthly Pet Rent: $35
- Refundable Pet Deposit: $200
- Non-Refundable Pet Fee: $400
- Monthly Pet Rent: $65
Other fees to anticipate:
- Pest Control: $2/mo
- Reserved Covered Parking (if needed): $20/mo
- >All rent and fees are subject to the required City of Tempe’s sales tax of 1.8%/li>
- Renters Insurance with a minimum liability of $100,000 is also required prior to picking up your keys. You’re welcome to purchase your own policy with your own provider or work through our preferred provider. They offer policies that range from $13-17/mo.
WHAT UTILITIES ARE COVERED?
Residents are responsible for all utilities.
ARE YOU OPEN ON WEEKENDS?
We are available from 10am – 5pm on Saturday and closed on Sundays.
WHAT ARE YOUR OFFICE HOURS DURING THE WEEK?
We’re available Monday-Friday 10am - 6pm
WHAT ARE THE CLOSEST PUBLIC SCHOOLS TO YOUR COMMUNITY?
WHAT ARE THE CLOSEST PRIVATE SCHOOLS TO YOUR COMMUNITY?
WHAT IS THE SHORTEST LEASE TERM OFFERED?
3 months is the minimum lease term we offer.
WHAT IS THE LONGEST LEASE TERM OFFERED?
The maximum lease term we offer is 12 months.
DOES EVERY APARTMENT HAVE AN IN-UNIT WASHER/DRYER? IF NOT, WHAT IS THE LAUNDRY SETUP?
Select 2-bedroom apartment homes come equipped with an in-home stackable washer/dryer. If this is an important feature for you, please let our leasing team know. All other homes have access to three laundry facilities within our community. Gone are the days of finding quarters to do your laundry. All of our laundry machines can be operated utilizing a phone app.
WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS FOR CABLE AND INTERNET?
Cox Quick Connect is the preferred provider at our community. Your apartment home will come with the modem pre-installed. If you're a new customer to Cox, your first month will be free along with installation.
IS PARKING INCLUDED?
Uncovered unassigned parking spaces are available along the street and in our private lot are available on a first-come-first-served basis. Reserved assigned carports are available for $20/mo. We are unable to accommodate trailers, RV's, or off-road vehicles.
IS THERE A CREDIT CHECK? WHAT IF I HAVE A BANKRUPTCY?
Your credit and a background check are run at the time of application. We are provided a simple approval or denial. Some denials may be able to be approved with a higher security deposit based on creditworthiness. Bankruptcies are evaluated on a case by case basis.
Ready to get started? Click here to apply.